Little Announcement — Acumen for M2 PWA Studio is coming, and will be included with every license. Same design system. New framework.
Acumen is a powerfully responsive Magento theme. It was designed specifically for easy customization and to fit a wide range of stores. Its minimal layout puts maximum attention on products while keeping a clean and modern aesthetic throughout.
Try the Demo
The pattern-based approach to design in Acumen makes it consistent and fast — but most importantly: easy to customize and maintain
Acumen was built with the build tools that Magento should have included in M1 (and M2).
- Gulp-powered build system for all frontend assets.
- SCSS to CSS compilation with exquisitely organized code.
- CSS is bundled for performance.
- PNG + SVG assets are automatically compressed.
You'll receive a ZIP file with:
- 100% open-source code (no encryption).
- Every design asset (Sketch + exported SVG).
- Read me (for quick setup).
- Full documentation (as a Magento module, of course).
- Full design system documentation with examples.
- 12 months of software updates.
Made by Gravity Department
You know Gravity Department — the consultancy of Brendan Falkowski that's specialized in Magento frontend design and development since 2009.
- Speaker 9 times at Magento's Imagine conference
- Hired by Magento to bring responsive design to Magento in 2013
- Consulted with Google on Magento's PWA planning in 2017
- Won B2B UX award Magento Imagine 2019
- Won B2B UX award Magento Imagine 2017
- Won B2B UX award Magento Imagine 2015
- Advisory board member for Magento's developer certification
- 30+ mentions on MageTalk podcast (they've discussed eating me)